[CLOSED] Marvel/Atlas pre-hero -- Amazing Adventures #3 CGC 6.0 & Tales to Astonish #6 CGC 6.0

5 posts in this topic

14,556 posts

Recently upgraded both of these books, so it would be nice to free up the funds from these undercopies. I bought them both slabbed, so I do not know their pressing history.

Payment via Paypal, checks, or MOs welcomed. If you are international you must pay via Paypal in US dollars.

Shipping is a flat $10 in the US whether you buy one or both. International is at cost to your destination via a trackable method. Customs forms will be filled out accurately.

No returns on CGC graded books, so please ask any questions or get any additional photos prior to taking a book.

The first :takeit: via public thread or PM is a winner, and I will do my best to determine fairly who wins in the event of a near tie between a post and a PM. Offers via PM are welcome, but if a deal is not closed prior to a thread sale then the book is sold. If a deal is closed via PM prior to a public sale then the PM deal is still good. I will post any PM sales in the thread asap.

Nobody on any naughty list, or who has previously backed out of a deal with me, is welcome to purchase here.

First book is Amazing Adventures #3 CGC 6.0 OW-W -- asking $225 + shipping

Not a common book in this grade, one of the tougher books in the series in my experience. My scanner kept creating blue artifacts no matter what I did, so I've added a few photos (which may be rotated because I took them with my iPhone). Pretty sure it hasn't been pressed.

AA03CGC.jpg

IMG_3471.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

14,556 posts

Tales to Astonish #6 CGC 6.0 OW-W -- asking $599 + shipping

TTA06CGC60.jpg

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3478.JPG

14,556 posts

:news:  Pair for $785 shipped!  :news:

Edited by mysterio

14,556 posts

:news: Only Price Drop :news:

Amazing Adventures #3 -- $195 + shipping

Tales to Astonish #6 -- $550 + shipping

Pair for $730 shipped

14,556 posts

I’ll leave the thread open the rest of today for any offers.