• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED (MOVED to eBay) Nearly 80 years old Buck Rogers #2 with nice pages/headlights. Two high grade SA books ADDED. Plus Gold Key Jonny Quest #1
1 1

9 posts in this topic

A beautiful Golden Age comic book is approaching 80 years old (much older than my parents) and is up for grabs. Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'take it' wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

-- Of course, no HOS or Probies are not allowed to be here.
-- For payment, I can accept Paypal, check or money order.
-- Please be able to pay within 24-48 hours.

Yes, the return is accepted but you will have to pay the shipping cost.

Please feel free to make your requests for more pictures.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Any questions, feel free to PM. Thanks! 

My Kudos....

Also, I have references such as Goldust40, DavidtheDavid and few other CGC board members.

Edited by JollyComics

The Thing! #16 Charlton Publishing. Nice Pre Code Horror. It has a small faded crease on the upper left corner. Few stress marks on the spine. Nothing else. As you can see two light lines on the cover, I don't see them as defects. There is an ink transfer on BC. The book looks VF 8.0 sharp. Maybe VF+ 8.5 at best.  The pages look white - no worst than Off White to White Pages. Asked for $250 $240 $230 FINAL DROP.

I don't mind keeping it and may consider this sending to CGC seriously.

Front Cover

Thing16.thumb.jpg.5d7136f90e4a2f26338dfc9e75bd54a4.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

Thing16_2.thumb.jpg.03ea51320c2761ef9e46a2cf437b4c51.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

Kent Blake of the Secret Service #14 (Atlas/Marvel) looks superb with brilliant red cover. The pages are White but no worst than Off White to White Pages. There is a defect on the top staple - just two stress marks on the spine. VF+ 8.5 or VF/NM 9.0 at best.  Ask for $175 $165 $155 FINAL DROP. You won't see much nice book of this title anywhere.

This is other copy that may go with The Thing! to CGC.

Front Cover

SS16.thumb.jpg.5fd08183dbadc5220db88a0a7b7ccd63.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

SS16_2.thumb.jpg.61b2eeb3cfa25ed94872382371e4e7be.jpg

Edited by JollyComics