• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-man #6
1 1

9 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, The-Collector said:

I compared a few 6.0 CGC slabs with this raw copy. I would be (pleasantly) surprised to get a 6.0. I think a 5.0 is in the realm of possibility. The corners are pretty nice. The spine however is in so so shape and the back is less bellow average. The cover is very nice. CGC might be harsh with that one tear in the center page (see pic), not sure.

4 hours ago, migmtl76 said:

I compared a few 6.0 CGC slabs with this raw copy. I would be (pleasantly) surprised to get a 6.0. I think a 5.0 is in the realm of possibility. The corners are pretty nice. The spine however is in so so shape and the back is less bellow average. The cover is very nice. CGC might be harsh with that one tear in the center page (see pic), not sure.

It's hard to see the spine in the pics posted. But based on what I can see the book presents substantially better than most 4.0s. I was a little bit concerned that the spine was brittle based on that interior shot but overall I think it looks structurally sound. Anything from 4.5-6.0 wouldn't surprise me.