• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book characters that look like celebrities
4 4

82 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, kav said:

And then there's the real-life Reed Richards-got busted right there in his neck of the woods!

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 7.58.19 PM.png

Looks like he is going away for awhile.  He won't be out until necks Christmas. 

A couple of weeks ago I saw the Kingpin of Crime on the L train.   He was even wearing his purple shirt underneath his white jacket.  I also want to point out that the last day of NYCC was two weeks prior to this photo being taken so either he REALLY had a good time Cosplaying and got a little lost OR just dressing like the Kingpin is his thing. 

IMG_4122.HEIC.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
8 hours ago, kav said:

And then there's the real-life Reed Richards-got busted right there in his neck of the woods!

Looks like he is going away for awhile.  He won't be out until necks Christmas. 

Necks Christmas! You're having a giraffe aren't you! :bigsmile:

8 hours ago, kav said:

He looks like he is up to his neck in trouble. 

8 hours ago, kav said:

Prison can be tough.  I hope they notified his necks of kin where he was going. 

8 hours ago, kav said:

I really shouldn't make fun of this.  Necks time it could be anyone. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

A couple of weeks ago I saw the Kingpin of Crime on the L train.   He was even wearing his purple shirt underneath his white jacket.  I also want to point out that the last day of NYCC was two weeks prior to this photo being taken so either he REALLY had a good time Cosplaying and got a little lost OR just dressing like the Kingpin is his thing. 

IMG_4122.HEIC.jpeg

It's amazing who you meet on the train isn't it

joker.thumb.jpg.35de81b0240aab93b68a89dbd7d3a131.jpg

8 hours ago, kav said:

Ok ok one more... 

It's gotta be tough finding clothes for this guy.  Where are they going to find a neckstra large shirt? 

11 hours ago, kav said:

A character that comes to mind is a member of Squadron Supreme, Shape,  from Mark Gruenwald’s great 80s mini-series...

Shape-Marvel-Comics-Squadron-Supreme-a.j

Truth as unusual as fiction, in this case. 

Edited by Ken Aldred

8 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

A character that comes to mind is a member of Squadron Supreme, Shape,  from Mark Gruenwald’s great 80s mini-series...

Shape-Marvel-Comics-Squadron-Supreme-a.j

Truth as unusual as fiction, in this case. 

That was my necks guess.