• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Daring Comics #10
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Bought an upgrade and I figured I'd see if there is any demand here before I list on eBay.  

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (3) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit:

PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order. 

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5)  :takeit:  in the thread rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts   :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. 
    On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal    :takeit: in thread or through PM.
    I'm happy to mark the sale sold and post a :takeit: for you, if you wish to remain anonymous, but someone jumping in and claiming the book at full price, before I mark it sold, voids all PM deal arrangements. 

6) Shipping is $8 anywhere in the continental United States. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping. 

7) I'll take a return on CGC ungraded books within 5 days of the books showing delivered. Same rules on CGC graded books but reserve the right to grumble.

Daring Comics #10 in CGC Universal 3.0 with Cream to Off-white pages. Great book with one of the best Schomburg WWII covers!  One just sold in 6.5 for ~1700 :whistle:  My Price:$550!

Thanks! 

daring_10_cgc_front.thumb.jpg.795d7c0eba9e1e6e03cb169ff3922817.jpg

Edited by Badger

8 minutes ago, Badger said:

Bought an upgrade and I figured I'd see if there is any demand here before I list on eBay.  

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (3) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit:

PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order. 

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5)  :takeit:  in the thread rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts   :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. 
    On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal    :takeit: in thread or through PM.
    I'm happy to mark the sale sold and post a :takeit: for you, if you wish to remain anonymous, but someone jumping in and claiming the book at full price, before I mark it sold, voids all PM deal arrangements. 

6) Shipping is $8 anywhere in the continental United States. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping. 

7) I'll take a return on CGC ungraded books within 5 days of the books showing delivered. Same rules on CGC graded books but reserve the right to grumble.

Daring Comics #10 in CGC Universal 3.0 with Cream to Off-white pages. Great book with one of the best Schomburg WWII covers!  One just sold in 6.5 for ~1700 :whistle:  My Price:$550!

Thanks! 

daring_10_cgc_front.thumb.jpg.795d7c0eba9e1e6e03cb169ff3922817.jpg

:takeit: