• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boardie most knowledgeable about comics history?
1 1

232 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Now it reminds me of a late 1800s palm pistol! 

palm.jpg

Originally it was a palm pistol but it got exposed to gamma rays.

3 hours ago, kav said:

Image result for ultimate nullifier

I quite like that.  Could also be a Cubist-influenced interpretation of an elephant.

Nullifier, tape dispenser, bike switch, sculpture - you can't help but be impressed by its versatility.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

I quite like that.  Could also be a Cubist-influenced interpretation of an elephant.

Nullifier, tape dispenser, bike switch, sculpture, you can't help be impressed by its versatility.

wouldnt mind havin pepper sprayer like that to nullify attackers.

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Nullifier, tape dispenser, bike switch, sculpture, you can't help be impressed by its versatility.

elephant with a large-

5 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

And when Reed dangled the nullifier in front of Galactus' face, what was to stop Galactus from turning Reed's hand to dust and reclaiming the nullifier before it even had a chance to drop from Reed's disintegrated hand?

gal.jpg

his brane power seems limited for sure.  I can think of 4 dozen ways to nullify the nullifier.

not even mentioning Galacticus has the ability to summon the nullifier with teleportation from anywhere in the Universe-

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

He seems quite relaxed though

I don't know what I would do with that type of power

The dimwit could have de-feeted the FF at any time but he kept doing stupid **** like unleashing the Punisher on them.

Image result for fantastic four galactus the punisher

3 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Nullifier, tape dispenser, bike switch, sculpture - you can't help but be impressed by its versatility.

Lighter

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

For all things promotional I really have to shout @BOOT .Jeezlouise that boardie is an incredible wealth of amazing info and cool information.

And I've heard that they're a nice person to boot.

I'm here all week Jim :)