• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boardie most knowledgeable about comics history?
1 1

232 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2019 at 3:46 AM, Gotham Kid said:

I would absolutely vote for John Berk as well. But many others which used to post regularly in the Golden Age section as well. Too many to remember and mention. :)
Hi @kav, only 50.900+ posts? Hey, you’ve been a bit lazy the year I have been away. :hi:

2 minutes ago, vaillant said:

I would absolutely vote for John Berk as well. But many others which used to post regularly in the Golden Age section as well. Too many to remember and mention. :)
Hi @kav, only 50.900+ posts? Hey, you’ve been a bit lazy the year I have been away. :hi:

Hey I have way more than 50.900 posts!!!

2 minutes ago, vaillant said:

A new account? Hope you’re well. :)

yep!!!

I have 59,000+ posts not 59.000!!!

No one may ever know how many licks it will take to get to the answer to this Tootsie Pop of a thread, but I would venture to say that the person in question is likely on these boards vs not. I bet they are here, but in the end as long as they contribute as well as others whenever possible to bring us all up a notch.

Edited by Junkdrawer

3 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think the entire boards are beneficial in some form or another. You can learn from positive posters and negative ones

Deep.  Not being sarcastic.  

3 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think the entire boards are beneficial in some form or another. You can learn from positive posters and negative ones

I agree I find myself learning from so many board members. I know I couldn't possibly know it all, and probably only a fraction of what's to know. 

I am indebted to  you all.🤗

13 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I agree I find myself learning from so many board members. I know I couldn't possibly know it all, and probably only a fraction of what's to know. 

I am indebted to  you all.🤗

Oakman is however most knowledgeable about who is most knowledgeable!!