• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boardie most knowledgeable about comics history?
1 1

232 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think the entire boards are beneficial in some form or another. You can learn from positive posters and negative ones

Confucius say... 

but you are correct @Hollywood1892 that you can learn from the negative and positives.. 

I personally have learned a lot from all the members on this board and everyone has different and unique pieces of experience, history and knowledge that helps bring us all together and educates us all at the same time except for the ones that don't want to learn..

Image result for confucius quotes

11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You must be tired 

Sometimes I get up early but I make up for it with a nap!!!!

Just now, Krismusic said:

but you are correct @Hollywood1892 that you can learn from the negative and positives.. 

I personally have learned a lot from all the members on this board and everyone has different and unique pieces of experience, history and knowledge that helps bring us all together and educates us all at the same time except for the ones that don't want to learn..

Image result for confucius quotes

I would agree

Stubbornness can mask itself as foolishness 

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I would agree

Stubbornness can mask itself as foolishness 

Stubbornness and the absolute inability to admit you are wrong, even claiming others are wrong when they say you cannot admit you are wrong, is the most foolish of all.

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I would vote @kav for his predictability about books about too pop

People should listen

yeah that WoodGod is popping/lit lol 

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Stubbornness and the absolute inability to admit you are wrong, even claiming others are wrong when they say you cannot admit you are wrong, is the most foolish of all.

I am sure that, on a Friday no less, you are aware of what this will lead to...

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I am sure that, on a Friday no less, you are aware of what this will lead to...

A stubborn person saying I'm wrong?

8 minutes ago, kav said:

A stubborn person saying I'm wrong?

Let the past die. Kill it - if you have to.

Rehashing the same old :censored: around here is getting kind of annoying now (regardless of who revives the same-old topic). It was entertaining for awhile, but the same people saying the same f-ing things has not worked, and will not work.

Talking to/about each other hasn't worked. Therapy (moderation) hasn't worked. Just get over it. Everyone.

For people who seem to want to "ignore" one another - you (not just you, specifically, kav) sure think about each other at the turn of a dime.

Nobody matters. We're all equally worthless. Just accept the fact, gracefully.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus
See you in 2 weeks after I get moderated by being button-humped again by the "victim(s)" of this post.

Rehashing the same old :censored: around here is getting kind of annoying now (regardless of who revives the same-old topic). It was entertaining for awhile, but the same people saying the same f-ing things has not worked, and will not work.

Talking to/about each other hasn't worked. Therapy (moderation) hasn't worked. Just get over it. Everyone.

For people who seem to want to "ignore" one another - you (not just you, specifically, kav) sure think about each other at the turn of a dime.

wait does this apply to you ignoring hollywood too or just me?

1 minute ago, kav said:

wait does this apply to you ignoring hollywood too or just me?

I never intended on ignoring Hollywood. He likes to follow me around and reference me, months after claiming he wants to ignore me, though. Sends me love letter PMs while simultaneously publicly instigating. I'm only pointing this out because you asked.

It applies to everyone. Not just you. Not just your demons. Everyone.

I never intended on ignoring Hollywood. He likes to follow me around and reference me, months after claiming he wants to ignore me, though. Sends me love letter PMs while simultaneously publicly instigating. I'm only pointing this out because you asked.

It applies to everyone. Not just you. Not just your demons. Everyone.

everyone but you?  I dont get it.  Everyone needs to ignore people they dont get along with but you 'never intend to ignore hollywood'??  I truly dont get it.  

8 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Lookit friggin' twopiece making a run at most knowledgeable :eyeroll:

:D

Just now, kav said:

everyone but you?  I dont get it.  Everyone needs to ignore people they dont get along with but you 'never intend to ignore hollywood'??  I truly dont get it.  

Where do you get this from...?

I don't 'not get along with' Hollywood. I haven't posted "I WILL NEVER ASK YOU A QUESTION NEVER NEVER NEVER". I haven't tried to ban him from any of my threads. It's a 1-way street there, kav. I fully support his ability to post whatever on-topic thoughts that he'd like.

I've been dragged into off-topic miffs. My problems end when I hit "submit". I have no long-term emotional investment one way or another. I'd like it to stop at the other end. At all ends. Your post is just igniting the fuel of an often-locked and seemingly never-ending never-gonna-be-resolved topic. What's the point?

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

Where do you get this from...?

I don't 'not get along with' Hollywood. I haven't posted "I WILL NEVER ASK YOU A QUESTION NEVER NEVER NEVER". I haven't tried to ban him from any of my threads. It's a 1-way street there, kav. I fully support his ability to post whatever on-topic thoughts that he'd like.

I've been dragged into off-topic miffs. My problems end when I hit "submit". I have no long-term emotional investment one way or another. I'd like it to stop at the other end. At all ends. Your post is just igniting the fuel of an often-locked and seemingly never-ending never-gonna-be-resolved topic. What's the point?

Well you're telling me to just ignore people I dont get along with but say you wont ignore hollywood-it smacks of do as I say not as I do ya gotta admit right?

1 minute ago, kav said:

Well you're telling me to just ignore people I dont get along with but say you wont ignore hollywood-it smacks of do as I say not as I do ya gotta admit right?

What...? I'm asking you not to publicly ignite the fuel of an endless argument. I'm not suggesting that you "ignore" anyone. Not sure where you got that from.