• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACTION # 1 CGC NG COMPLETE 129,900.00 BIN A NEW REALITY OR INSANITY?

56 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Frank Mozz said:

I know this take the post a little to the left or right ( no politics here) but WHAT IF: had I posted in NOV 12th 2009 " I PREDICT IN 10 YEARS A COVERLESS COPY OF ACTION 1 WILL BE WORTH 100K could you imagine the response? Let's be honest who in their right mind would have thought the day would come when one or even two comics ( I still think the right Tec 27 does the same) would be legit 100k contenders? WOW right? I mean you realize that in some parts of this country that's a decent house, a badass muscle car, a solid 401K & a whole lot of other cool real world s#it, Just blows my mind!

It was about 10 years or so ago, I purchased the 1st wrap of Action #1 for $3200 Many thought I  was crazy.  In 2013 I sold it for 5 figures.  

The auction buyer in this ebay listing stated the first page sold for 25.5K last year, and was brittle.  If I had 100K I would be in the market for a coverless, complete copy of Action #1

9 hours ago, comicdonna said:

It was about 10 years or so ago, I purchased the 1st wrap of Action #1 for $3200 Many thought I  was crazy.  In 2013 I sold it for 5 figures.  

The auction buyer in this ebay listing stated the first page sold for 25.5K last year, and was brittle.  If I had 100K I would be in the market for a coverless, complete copy of Action #1

You had great foresight on buying that first wrap. Pays to have a bit of vision.

100k is wear the bottom price should be at for a complete coverless. Even though im offering 80k lol

13 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Very cool !  Glad to see it re listed !  Hope he gets what he wants out of it. Such a cool piece  

5 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Very cool !  Glad to see it re listed !  Hope he gets what he wants out of it. Such a cool piece  

Yes, that's a pretty neat package. At the end of the listing he mentions that other non Batman pages, including from Tec 27, are included. The pricing doesn't seem outrageous.

6 hours ago, AJD said:

Yes, that's a pretty neat package. At the end of the listing he mentions that other non Batman pages, including from Tec 27, are included. The pricing doesn't seem outrageous.

100% agree if you really think about it its very good deal & to be honest, I think a solid long term investment

7 hours ago, AJD said:

A lot of people would like to get their hands on that Tec 27 centerfold

Edited by Chicago Boy

2 hours ago, zen514 said:

I agree 125k a super deal for this bundle... The Tec 27 has everything... 80k right there. If it were an unrestore coverless then 80k+++

80 k for the married / coverless / bound 27 with 4 missing non bat Pages ? Not disagreeing just not sure ........personally I think those bats pages are worth 15-20k apiece. The CC auction went low imo. 

Edited by Chicago Boy

39 minutes ago, zen514 said:

I agree 125k a super deal for this bundle... The Tec 27 has everything... 80k right there. If it were an unrestore coverless then 80k+++

(tsk) The Tec 27 They were all bound together  He say's All the pages are trimmed on at least 3 sides, if not all four, cutting away the margins but not the art or text   That make the centerfold :makepoint: But ya I would love to have Them.

3 hours ago, woowoo said:

(tsk) The Tec 27 They were all bound together  He say's All the pages are trimmed on at least 3 sides, if not all four, cutting away the margins but not the art or text   That make the centerfold :makepoint: But ya I would love to have Them.

It's a HARD item to put a sold real value # on right but look at it this way 5 yrs from now 125/150K will look like the deal of a lifetime for all those wonderful bat pages. In early 2000 I passed on a bound volume with #27 -38 trimmed but with the front & back covers for 15k yes 15k Anyone got a gun?

Edited by Frank Mozz

42 minutes ago, Frank Mozz said:

It's a HARD item to put a sold real value # on right but look at it this way 5 yrs from now 125/150K will look like the deal of a lifetime for all those wonderful bat pages. In early 2000 I passed on a bound volume with #27 -38 trimmed but with the front & back covers for 15k yes 15k Anyone got a gun?

are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg.5422da3e5bce419b5906412aa379e236.jpg 15k :makepoint:

43 minutes ago, Frank Mozz said:

Wow.....  Has that ever seen the light if day again ?  I don’t think I’ve ever seen it. 

I passed on a few Batman 1s under 10k A great looking 6.0 Action 2 that I could have had for 18k 3 Spiderman 1s 2.0 under 900 Detective 31 CGC 8.0 Mod 6k Action 6 fair unrestored 300 all in 1998 wonder-con. 2sup 1s restored Terry wanted 12k beat up copy and comic mylars 6.0 mod 25k you get the point all in the last 19 years.