• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All high grade and all raw! Marvel, DC, Dell & Harvey! Holey moley, 35% OFF!

102 posts in this topic

It’s all high grade and it’s all raw! Presented will be a wide range of titles from Marvel, DC, plus a smattering of Dell and Harvey.

:takeit:wins! Feel free to send offers as well.

Payment: Paypal is preferred, but checks and money orders are also accepted.

Shipping: Shipping to the U.S. will be via USPS Priority Mail in a box or via USPS First-Class Mail (not in a box and a three comic limit). Items will be combined, so the more items shipped, the less it will cost to ship each item. Via USPS Priority Mail, the first comic will be $8, and add $1 for each additional. With a high enough quantity of books, USPS flat rate shipping becomes more economical. Medium flat rate box is $15.95 and large flat rate box is $20.95.

Via USPS First-Class mail, the first comic will be $5, and add one for each additional.

Returns: Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery.

References: I have been a member of the CGC boards since 2005, and active in the community since 2003. My eBay username is AmericanComicsAndCollectibles. I am the co-founder and co-owner of Imaginarium, which is the company that owns and operates Tampa Bay Comic Con, Indiana Comic Con, and Atlanta Comic Con.

Edited by KingOfRulers

I keep getting an error message when I try to upload the scans directly to the boards. Having to upload it to a different site and then posting here is going to be a pain. :/

First up!

ASM #65 (8.5) $75

image.png.d2452884267ca4abca8ba9a921e433b4.png

image.png.10c461476d7c34f7130ad92b757b6eab.png

Edited by KingOfRulers

The image resolution gets reduced and if I post more than one at a time, the size is also reduced.:facepalm: I have back cover images of all of these, but for the sake of ease and time I'm just going to post the front cover for now. If you need the back cover scan send me a PM with your email, and I can email you high-res images.

ASM #70 (8.0); $75 SOLD at 15% off

image.thumb.png.8ab26cec355280cbeb4316db648e64a9.png

Edited by KingOfRulers

Not only that, I'm a tired old man.  The dog took me for a 3-miler up the mountain this am.  It is definitely nap time.

KOR - do you have a list of what you'll be posting?