• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Wizard X-Men Turn 30 Special
1 1

4 posts in this topic

call it morbid curiosity..... it may not be worth much, but its the very first comic i got with the intention of keeping it in the best condition i could and it would make me rich later!..... granted i might of only been like 10 back in 93' so what did i know..... in any event, ive kept it still in the bag, corners could of been kept better.... but for having it for 25 years.... just looking for thoughts on what this might grade out for if i were to send it in?

IMG_20191111_195232.jpg

IMG_20191111_195323.jpg

IMG_20191111_195356.jpg

IMG_20191111_195408.jpg

IMG_20191111_195420.jpg

I do not think anyone will be able to give you an honest appraisal of grade while the book is still bagged, when grading a book you have to be able to see the book in it's entirety to establish an "overall grade", the best I can tell from what I can see with the corner/edge creasing IMO the book will not garner a grade higher than a FN 6.0.

FYI...If you send that in to be graded CGC will remove it from the bag.

6.0 FINE (FN):  Back to Top
An above-average copy that shows minor wear but is still relatively flat and clean with no significant creasing or other serious defects. Some accumulation of minor bindery/printing defects is allowed. Minor cover wear apparent, with minor to moderate creases. Inks show a significant reduction in reflectivity. Blunted corners are more common, as is minor staining, soiling, discoloration, and/or foxing. Stamped or inked arrival dates may be present. A minor spine roll is allowed. There can also be a 1/4" spine split or severe color break. Staples may show minor discoloration. Minor staple tears and a few slight stress lines may be present, as well as minor rust migration. Paper is tan to brown and fairly supple with no signs of brittleness. Minor interior tears at the margin may be present. Centerfold may be loose

Edited by marvelmaniac