eBay Coupons
2 2

16 posts in this topic

41,381 posts

Sorry to start a new thread, but for some reason I was blocked on bumping the old thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
410 posts

I got a pop up notification on my phone for this but nothing was there when I clicked it   (shrug)  . I've been going back to check and it's not available for me I guess. There's something I want to buy too :censored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,854 posts

Can you combine to make the $50 minimum, or is it per item?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,033 posts
14 hours ago, BriD. said:

I got a pop up notification on my phone for this but nothing was there when I clicked it   (shrug)  . I've been going back to check and it's not available for me I guess. There's something I want to buy too :censored:

Check your messages in eBay, the offer should be in there, and you can activate the 10% eBay bucks from that. (thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
410 posts
2 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Check your messages in eBay, the offer should be in there, and you can activate the 10% eBay bucks from that. (thumbsu

I did check there a few times. Still nothing. Thanks for the help though! :tink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,042 posts
On 11/12/2019 at 10:11 AM, lizards2 said:

Sorry to start a new thread, but for some reason I was blocked on bumping the old thread.

Take a hint?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,381 posts
16 minutes ago, ygogolak said:
On 11/12/2019 at 7:11 AM, lizards2 said:

Sorry to start a new thread, but for some reason I was blocked on bumping the old thread.

Take a hint?

It was a weird moment to be sure.  Much like when trying to respond to a pm from someone, and getting the message "Boardie is not accepting messages."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,877 posts
On 11/13/2019 at 2:11 AM, lizards2 said:

 

Get rewarded on the perfect gift—from you, to you.
$50 min. Ends 11/14, 11:59pm PT.  See details.
 

Liz - what are ebay bucks exactly - ebay Australia randomly sends a one-time coupon code out ranging from 3% to 10% off 'selected' purchases.

Sometimes it has to be over $100 in value to qualify for the discount.

It's completely random and sometimes lasts 24 hours or 3 months.

But USA ebay lets you accrue 'bucks' - bucks = discount, yes?

If that's right, how long do they last.

 

I have bought quite a few books from ebay USA over the years, but never got any 'bucks' - I guess it's at the point of registration that determines what kind of 'bonus' you get?

Thanks :foryou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,381 posts
43 minutes ago, Beige said:

Liz - what are ebay bucks exactly - ebay Australia randomly sends a one-time coupon code out ranging from 3% to 10% off 'selected' purchases.

Sometimes it has to be over $100 in value to qualify for the discount.

It's completely random and sometimes lasts 24 hours or 3 months.

But USA ebay lets you accrue 'bucks' - bucks = discount, yes?

If that's right, how long do they last.

 

I have bought quite a few books from ebay USA over the years, but never got any 'bucks' - I guess it's at the point of registration that determines what kind of 'bonus' you get?

Thanks :foryou:

They may not be available to Roos.  It looks like they are available for Canucks. 

You buy stuff, and then get money back (in a coupon code to buy more carp)  in quarterly periods based on your purchases over that period.

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,877 posts

Thanks Lizards:foryou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,033 posts
On 11/13/2019 at 7:48 AM, BriD. said:

I did check there a few times. Still nothing. Thanks for the help though! :tink:

Sorry it isn’t working for you @BriD.

It did pop up on my homepage today, hopefully you get this code working for you. (shrug)

Edited by nepatkm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,033 posts
23 hours ago, Beige said:

Liz - what are ebay bucks exactly - ebay Australia randomly sends a one-time coupon code out ranging from 3% to 10% off 'selected' purchases.

Sometimes it has to be over $100 in value to qualify for the discount.

It's completely random and sometimes lasts 24 hours or 3 months.

But USA ebay lets you accrue 'bucks' - bucks = discount, yes?

If that's right, how long do they last.

 

I have bought quite a few books from ebay USA over the years, but never got any 'bucks' - I guess it's at the point of registration that determines what kind of 'bonus' you get?

Thanks :foryou:

You do have to sign up for the eBay bucks offers to receive these codes@Beige  , usually you’ll get an email Or notice in the app to join. :foryou: ( or search for it on their site?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,381 posts
4 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

(thumbsu

 

Screenshot_20191114-195415.png

Jealous...., :censored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2