• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 44 CGC 9.6, Witches Tales 25 CGC 5.5
1 1

10 posts in this topic

A couple of books this evening, ASM 44 CGC 9.6, and Witches Tales 25 CGC 5.5

Payment - Paypal preferred, bank transfer also okay.

Packing - Book will be sent boxed, insured and trackable.

Returns - No quibble as long as it's sent back within two weeks of receipt and is in the same condition as sent.

Books on their way...

Just now, DavidTheDavid said:
7 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Lizards2 digs the Spidey...

He's weirding me out lately. Did you see him take that Marvel in another thread?!

I missed that, but if the Lizard featured in the book, it would make sense...

11 minutes ago, goldust40 said:
12 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:
19 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Lizards2 digs the Spidey...

He's weirding me out lately. Did you see him take that Marvel in another thread?!

I missed that, but if the Lizard featured in the book, it would make sense...

That book is ultra-tough in HG. So   Thanks.  I wish I had the nosebleed income to afford such a copy. :sorry: 

Surely, you've heard the story by now....,?!??  I used to have recurring nightmares about my mom being The Lizard from Spider-Man comics?  (That, along with Planet of the Apes / Bigfoot siege nightmares at our house in the woods :eek: .)

BTW I don't buy a lot of Marvels because I have most of them.  And most of the time when I am buying them, I'm upgrading copies.

9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That book is ultra-tough in HG. So   Thanks.  I wish I had the nosebleed income to afford such a copy. :sorry: 

Surely, you've heard the story by now....,?!??  I used to have recurring nightmares about my mom being The Lizard from Spider-Man comics?  (That, along with Planet of the Apes / Bigfoot siege nightmares at our house in the woods :eek: .)

BTW I don't buy a lot of Marvels because I have most of them.  And most of the time when I am buying them, I'm upgrading copies.

I admit I hadn't heard that (origin) story. The Lizard is certainly a scary character for a kid.

And thanks for the praise re the book. :headbang:

46 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Witches Tales 25 CGC 5.5 Cream to off-white pages. Old label, unpressed, good registration and strong colors.

Very gruesome cover, even for the era.

Asking a lower price than last time (and over 10% below GPA)  - $2200 shipped.

Witches Tales 25 CGC 5.5.jpg

Witches Tales 25 CGC 5.5 back.jpg

take per PM