• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

selling here

8 posts in this topic

No

you can sell non-Cgc books

you just can’t sell books graded by other companies.

if you go to the sales forum, there is a bunch of rules.  Follow them and your golden 

good luck

Just be sure to follow all 67 rules, make sure your ad is grammatically correct and aesthetically pleasing or it will be banished to limbo. If you manage all that, expect to get many pms offering you a third of your offering prices.

Edited by shadroch

On 11/13/2019 at 9:42 AM, shadroch said:

Just be sure to follow all 67 rules, make sure your ad is grammatically correct and aesthetically pleasing or it will be banished to limbo. If you manage all that, expect to get many pms offering you a third of your offering prices.

Post of the Year?

:roflmao:

25 minutes ago, havok77 said:

my thread was taken down , do I have to post pics of all the books ? I have way too many .

I'd say read through the rules again, check over your thread again.  IF you think you've complied with all the rules, politely make your case to the mods why your thread should be allowed back up, or ask them what else specifically is required.

Your thread has been removed,  it was presented in a way that was very difficult to follow, and without looking extremely closely would make the average person think you weren't following the rules, and could easily be misunderstood.   In some cases there are multiple versions of a comic, like different series with the same title number and issue.  Make sure the specific version you're talking about is clear. I'm not sure if you followed the rules or not.

Of course provided you follow the rules, you can sell however you want.  BUT it might behoove you to look at other threads and see what they do and how they sell and present

Also, generally EITHER pictures OR stated grades are required, but not both.