• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about we all contact STEVE and ask for a commission ?

28 posts in this topic

Dude, you really are a total P-R-I-C-K of the greatest degree.

You're on "ignore" as of now. (Note to other board members: if you wish to do this, click on Kat's name, and at the bottom of the next screen there are options where you can choose to "ignore this user".)

I too vote for leaving the guy alone...

We all wonder why celebrities always worry about stalkers/paparazzi! It's because of stuff like this!

The guy did great work, he has earned the right to just relax and disappear.

Hopefully I'll get to meet him one day, and I'll be able to tell him how much I enjoyed his work, but hey, if I never get the chance, I'll be ok smile.gif

And not only are there undreds of other artists to harass, there's a lot of artists out there that aren't that busy these days anymore and who are looking for work and will do commissions for a really good price smile.gif

i can think of a bunch of guys that most likely still do commissions. off the top of my head. they guys for sure. i think. and iam sure they are many more artists that are not super busy at all. larry

dan adkins

dave cockrum

george tuska

jim starlin

herb trimpe

keith pollard

al williamson

allen wiess

mike ploog

russ heath

joe kubert

hernandez bros.

giordano

Also, I think that with the computer being used more and more, a lot of inkers are looking for more work. So not only are there pencillers, but also a lot of inkers, who can also draw pretty well.

I know a lot of people aren't big fans of Joe Rubinstein, but I talked via email the other day, and he was more than willing to do some commission work.

You're on "ignore" as of now. (Note to other board members: if you wish to do this, click on Kat's name, and at the bottom of the next screen there are options where you can choose to "ignore this user".)

thumbsup2.gif

i am starting to think that may be the best course of action also...

KK if you really want to promote OA as a collectable you might want to consider a slightly more reasoned approach... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Then again, I am sure if you ask most stalkers/serial murders, they will also say they had a reason...

KK, it's posts like these that make people in this board afraid of joining and discussing original art... Just chill out, have a coke and a smile and shut the [embarrasing lack of self control] up (wish I could take credit for that heh)

thumbsup2.gif

tth,

Its OK. I think your a MAJOR LEAGUE WANKER too. laugh.gif

thumbsup2.gif

tth,

Its OK. I think your a MAJOR LEAGUE WANKER too. laugh.gif

cloud9.gif KK, to be officially labeled by YOU as a wanker is just about the best seal of approval anyone on these boards could get. Thanks, I will wear it with pride as an indication that I'm doing something right! thumbsup2.gif