• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Act Of Kindness To All Boardies! Dave And Adams Coupon!:) SO READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS! EXPIRED 11/13/2019!!!

20 posts in this topic

Read Please!

Here is the Dave and Adams Website, click through to find something that costs $250 or more!

Dave and Adams Has No COMMIT TO BUY, so ADD TO CART AND SEE IF THE COUPON IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave and Adams Has Not Ever Charged Me Sales Tax, They Give Free Shipping Of Purchases $199 or More, So $250+ IT'LL COST YOU $250 or more to get the $25 off

BUT IS A "LEGIT" $25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more!! ^^ THe customer service rep EDIT: DOES SAY THAT IT EXPIRES AFTER TODAY ON 11/13/2019, BUT THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE CAN USE IT, HOPEFULLY WE CAN TRUST A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, Y'ALL GO EASY ON ME :shy: 

https://www.dacardworld.com/comic-books/

Spoiler

Spoiler

OPEN TO EVERYONE

Spoiler

DISCOUNT CODE IS      7993WBN enter after adding to cart at checkout :) 1 time use ^^ 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I have faith in the boards, so if someone does end up using it, could you please post your the winner?

Then maybe I can edit the 1st post so no one wastes their time looking, only to not be able to use it, pretty please?

I just called Dave and Adams, it looks as though, multiple people can use it if you can trust a customer service rep

OF COURSE YOU CAN, RIGHT?

BUT IT DOES EXPIRE AFTER TODAY 

Your neighborly ADAMANTIUM :) 

It would be cool if this was able to be used by more than 1 person :) 

but $250+

that's a lot of money to spend to get a discount so :foryou: good luck!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

34 minutes ago, Raze said:

So is it $25 off a book $250 or more? Or $250 for free? I dont think in reading this right...

maybe 2 $125 books too, it's $25 a "purchase of $250 or more"

2 hours ago, Raze said:

So is it $25 off a book $250 or more? Or $250 for free? I dont think in reading this right...

looks like your not the only person to think that was confusing....

we'll i tried....

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Read Please!

Here is the Dave and Adams Website, click through to find something that costs $250 or more!

Dave and Adams Has No COMMIT TO BUY, so ADD TO CART AND SEE IF THE COUPON IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave and Adams Has Not Ever Charged Me Sales Tax, They Give Free Shipping Of Purchases $199 or More, So $250+ IT'LL COST YOU $250 or more to get the $25 off

BUT IS A "LEGIT" $25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more!! ^^ THe customer service rep EDIT: DOES SAY THAT IT EXPIRES AFTER TODAY ON 11/13/2019, BUT THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE CAN USE IT, HOPEFULLY WE CAN TRUST A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, Y'ALL GO EASY ON ME :shy: 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

OPEN TO EVERYONE

Reveal hidden contents

DISCOUNT CODE IS      7993WBN enter after adding to cart at checkout :) 1 time use ^^ 

Read the first post folks, it clearly states that you have to spend $250 to get $25 off.....

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Read Please!

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

OPEN TO EVERYONE

Reveal hidden contents

I read this clearly 

You have to spend $250.00 to get $25.00 off

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I read this clearly 

You have to spend $250.00 to get $25.00 off

i didn't think i could afford any of it lol was just trying to share the love :foryou: the site has some good stuff, but meh wish everyone better luck than I ^^ 

Thanks for trying.  :foryou:

Checking my order history, I've only bought from them twice in five years. I find their pricing SO aggressive on the GA books I want that even a $50 coupon still doesn't make it tempting enough.

Edited by Point Five

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Thanks for trying.  :foryou:

I usually find their pricing SO aggressive on the GA books I want that even a $50 coupon still doesn't make it remotely tempting enough.

thanks! :headbang: i understand! it's hit and miss, i just figured that now since ebay charges sales tax, that D&A might seem doable lol 

but i didn't really find anything either lol i just didn't want the only response to be confusion....

so thanks for throwing me a line ^^ 

4 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Not necessarily.  You get a no-prize for most responses to your own posts.^^

:foryou: I got pm questions about the coupon, and I was just trying to keep the thread updated :sorry:  but ya I was a winner that day! :acclaim: