• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Comic Book at its Best Price! =Closed=

22 posts in this topic

Hello CGC Boarders! I have some CGCs that I would like to sell. I will post one CGC at its best price. If someone take it, then I will continue post the next CGC. If no one take it, then I will close this thread. However, I will accept best offer through PM and I promise all CGCs post in this thread would be worth to own. :) 

Let me start with the details...

:takeit: win over any PMs. 

Payment via PayPal only.

Returns accept. 

Free priority shipping for one or more CGCs. 

No HOS and/or Probation members.

My introduce video...

https://vimeo.com/364398425

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Aslpride8

FYI these CGCs has improved with Newton Ring. Looks like they keep comic book in plastic protector as airtight and add air in hard plastic. That actually reduce Newton ring to minor or can’t see in naked eyes. I think it’s a big improvement. All CGCs that I got from them looks much better than before. 

Last reduce for New Mutants 87 And Gideon Falls 1 to $325 each or three CGCs for $600 shipped. If you claim $600 for three CGCs, then the payment need to be complete by tonight. 

If it doesn't sell, then bummer and will close this thread, but thank you for checking this thread. :)

Transmetropolitan 1 CGC 9.6 $100

New Mutants 87 CGC 9.2 newsstand $110

Grendel 1 1983 CGC 9.0 $135

Spawn 1 Newsstand CGC 9.6 $180

Swamp Thing 25 CGC 9.8 $125

Five of them as priced total is $650. Reduce to sell as lot for $535 Shipped or $650 shipped for all five CGCs plus Gideon Falls 1. 

Let's make the deal!