• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you crack this?

51 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I'd be willing to bet that there are some people out there who would be tempted to crack that to get a 10 sig series.

but that would be a totally cool book to have 10 with all those sigs on them.. 

Just now, Krismusic said:

think a press can help the top of this one.. dont have graders notes its a 9.6 

bs-l1600.jpg

Is that top edge wear? top right front? that seem's pressable, the blunted corner's not so much :foryou: I have limited experience, willing to learn :) 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is that top edge wear? top right front? that seem's pressable, the blunted corner's not so much :foryou: I have limited experience, willing to learn :) 

yeah the top edge is wear looks like bending from being in a bag and board in a bin and people flipping through it and the top getting impacted.. the blunt corners I am hoping can still qualify for a 9.8 but not sure about the 9.6 - 9.8 still learning myself about the differences between the 9.8 to become more experienced with it.

1 minute ago, Krismusic said:

yeah the top edge is wear looks like bending from being in a bag and board in a bin and people flipping through it and the top getting impacted.. the blunt corners I am hoping can still qualify for a 9.8 but not sure about the 9.6 - 9.8 still learning myself about the differences between the 9.8 to become more experienced with it.

Well of the books posted so far, I believe you have the best shot! I would've given that anywhere from an 8.5 to 9.2 but lol

If cgc gave it a 9.6, there must not be too much else wrong with it (thumbsu

Press wouldn't hurt, if not just to make it look nicer :)