• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] High Grade Copper GGA by DeCarlo, Archie books <SOLD AND CLOSED>
2 2

18 posts in this topic

I picked up a stack of these books (several duplicates) quite some time ago. They are all Archie series books, with Betty and Veronica GGA covers by DeCarlo. Most have swimsuits. Honestly, eBay completed auctions are all over the place on these books. I am going to try and price them fairly, but feel free to shoot me an offer if you think I am too high. I am partial to offers on multiple books. 

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

Shipping will be at the cost of the buyer. For US shipments, standard for one book will be USPS 1st class in a bubble mailer for $4.35. Insurance is extra, and is at the discretion of the buyer. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Front and back pics are included, but I am happy to snap close ups with my cell phone if you want a closer look at something else...just ask.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

PLEASE NOTE, every one of these books has similar pencil markings in the top margin of the splash pages. I strongly believe these can be removed if you are so inclined. I have not tried.

I AM GRADING THESE BOOKS EXCLUDING ANY IMPACT FROM THESE PENCIL MARKINGS.

Please take accordingly. 

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman