• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All Winners 15 Final Price before EBAY- $1000 shipped
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Selling one of my favorite books in my collection... All Winners 15 - CGC 4.0 - a Pretty 4.0 too as the cover presents fantastically. Schomburg Timely WW2 cover with Cap Torch and a giant Subby!! What more could you want??

Only selling because I ran into a 6.0 of the same book at the right number so took the opportunity to upgrade as we all know how hard these are to find.

Not really sure how to price this, so let's go with 1200 Now $1100  shipped in the US (Canada or outside let's talk about it)

I may be open to trade/partial trade for another Schomburg WW2 Timely I do not have. Feel free to PM any offers or questions.

Thanks

There is a kudos thread out there for me... if you want a reference or two I can send you some boardies that I that will vouch for me. 

Thanks!

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to HOS Probates or naughty people in general. 

Payment: PayPal preferred. Expected within 2 days

Returns: No returns on graded comics unless there is damage during shipping. 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

55 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Thank you sir! I always thought so... possibly even a bit under graded? No clue on the pressing history as i bought it slabbed. I can not wait to have the 6.0 in hand Saturday to compare them...

GLWTS!!

Thank you for the kind words and the 300 views!! but alas no action yet... If you are staring at GPA wondering how the heck I came up with the price, the answer lies with a recent comic link sale. a P-G-X 4.0 went for $1000 and that was before the buyers premium/shipping/handling and tax if you are in one of those states that have that..

Mine is nicer and you know it has all its pages (always have to wonder that with the below grading company lol) so $1200 is what I went with but open to offers if you want to talk PM me , easy to deal with. Thanks!

https://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dall%2Bwinners%2B15%26ItemType%3DCB&id=1357343

image.thumb.png.84c6d58d32a1425c0c30ffbeff4e3f34.png

21 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

This is one of THE best Timely covers - period.

Please post the 6.0 when it arrives.  I can't get enough of this cover.  GLWTS!

As requested my 6.0 has arrived and it is beautiful! I now own 2 of the only 45 of these on the census... someone needs to keep me from being greedy and buy my undercopy lol 

8E6EC7E7-6F4D-4592-956E-B30E5AC031CC.jpeg

3 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

So with the 6.0 now in hand do you notice an appreciable difference in the grades?

Haven’t really had a chance to sit down and compare them yet- ripped the box open like a kid at Christmas this morning when it arrived then running around all day lol.. hopefully tonight!