• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your oldest slabbed book?
6 6

79 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, justin said:

Usually a hard cover to find. Bought it raw and got it slabbed recently. 1944

4F474C58-CA08-4D05-BA01-E43C1C198849.jpeg

..that one really is tough. Can't think of the last time I saw a copy posted or for auction. 

4 hours ago, sagii said:

..that one really is tough. Can't think of the last time I saw a copy posted or for auction. 

There was a 3.0 that sold on Comic Connect for about $350 four months ago which I almost won and there is a 5.5 copy on eBay right now but the seller is asking a crazy $3000 for it. Other than those 2 examples, I haven’t seen a sale in years

Is there a data base that shows the monthly release dates of books that goes back to the Golden Age? It seems I ran across this somewhere in the past, but I can't find anything that matches what I'm looking for and I've Googled everything I can think of. I think this has come up in some thread on these boards too, but can't find that either. It would be helpful to determine which book actually hit the stands first as far as this thread goes. Thanks!

Edited by Jaylam