• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] The "LIFE HAPPENS" sale...BRICK BRADFORD 6 BLOWOUT! 24 hours only.
5 5

51 posts in this topic

Out of town on business, but I will post a few more tomorrow - affordable Atomic Age science fiction! PM if you want to talk about anything posted until this point. Thanks for looking!

If anyone wants the Brick or the Planet...claim now for a 10 percent discount off the listed price! 

Want them both for 15 percent off? PM me first for details on how you can take advantage of this offer if you are serious!

Two more listings will be posted this afternoon! 

Challengers of the Unknown 10 - CGC 6.5 (fine plus) cream to off-white pages 

MOHAWK VALLEY PEDIGREE - original certificate included. You are looking at a black and white scan of it here in the thread. 

$175

Challengers of the Unknown 10 - Mohawk Valley - 6.5 F.jpg

Challengers of the Unknown 10 - Mohawk Valley - 6.5 R.jpg

mohawk.jpg

Strange Worlds 18 CGC 4.5 (very good plus) off-white to white pages. 

Manufactured without bottom staple. 

$150

Strange Worlds 18 F.jpg

Strange Worlds 18 B.jpg

It's all good man...just trying to get way out in front of things again. After the home renovations and new car, I should be sitting pretty darn good again...and I will rebuild big time! 

Good to talk to you. Let's go grab some barbecue soon! 

On 11/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, newshane said:

Good morning! 

Here is one to start off the day. I may post more this afternoon. Please check in every now and then. ;) 

PLANET 48 - CGC 9.0 (very fine to near mint) cream to off-white pages

$1500   $1350 is the new price after a 10% discount! 

planet.jpg.e079ce561faeb9b8ab9baf785c2d8ca8.jpg

:takeit: as per pm

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Nice to have you on the boards, you are picking up some great stuff.

He's getting some really sweet deals, too! 

Guy is solid. He's already paid for the first batch. (thumbsu

I may be biased, but these are some really killer books. The Planet is super nice and the Strange Worlds was a real gem...and a fairly scarce one to boot. 

1 minute ago, newshane said:

He's getting some really sweet deals, too! 

Guy is solid. He's already paid for the first batch. (thumbsu

I may be biased, but these are some really killer books. The Planet is super nice and the Strange Worlds was a real gem...and a fairly scarce one to boot. 

Appreciated. I would always rather support other comic enthusiasts directly....

1 minute ago, mrd160 said:

Thanks so much sir. @JayDee really recommended I come on and it was great advice. 

Yes, this is a remarkable place to buy, especially from the established guys. A pretty tight, relentlessly self-policing community is a great benefit, along with the remarkable taste and knowledge of some of the larger fish in the pond. I got almost all of the books for sale off of a handful of fantastic boardies. This is the first place I like to come to find awesome Goldens. Some of the threads are totally mind-blowing. Welcome aboard!