• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] The "LIFE HAPPENS" sale...BRICK BRADFORD 6 BLOWOUT! 24 hours only.
5 5

51 posts in this topic

I got my wife pregnant several months ahead of schedule. OOPS! 

A few weeks ago, she and my 2 year-old were pulling into the post office when they were rear-ended by a guy with no license or apparent attention span. Thankfully, they were not hurt. The car, however, needed a few thousand in repair. Unbeknownst to me, the body shop performed some sort of unibody repair to the car after my insurance company assured me the frame was NOT marked for repair. Needless to say, I don't want my family riding around in a sedan with a repaired unibody. Especially at 175K miles. 

Not only that, I've spent an enormous amount this year past on home renovations and upgrades and general maintenance. 

I could afford to keep the books I will post for sale, but the extra money would rapidly facilitate the purchase of a new family car (van? *sigh*). Once the new car thing is settled, I will rebuild with a vengeance. :sumo: 

So...I'm going to offer up most of my GAs. I've played around with selling some of them here before, but I will be offering them again at discounted prices. Some of them will be new offerings from my collection. 

Enjoy! 

Edited by newshane

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Personal checks preferred (PM for more details). PayPal Goods and Services is accepted. 

TIME PAYMENTS: Not at this time. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: Exact cost. USPS Registered Mail on books above $1,000. Priority for everything else. Signatures required. I will ship internationally at cost. My foreign friends should prepare themselves for high costs and slow delivery times. I can only ship on Saturdays. Please keep that in mind. 

RETURN POLICY: No returns on these books. Please study the scans, graders' notes, and descriptions carefully. Let me know if you have any questions prior to bidding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

FORBIDDEN WORLDS 71 - CGC 7.5 (very fine minus) off-white to white pages - BETHLEHEM PEDIGREE 

SOLD!

Forbidden Worlds 71 F.jpg

Forbidden Worlds 71 B.jpg

87698BF3-2E52-4AAC-8F71-42CE9A326521.jpeg.cabc8eba19086ea49aef92ad0e623f12.jpeg

Edited by newshane

STRANGE ADVENTURES 50 - CGC 4.0 (very good) off-white pages. 

SOLD!

Strange Adventures 50 F.jpg

Strange Adventures 50 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

I'm going to wind down and go to bed. That will be all for now, but much more to come over the next few days. 

1 hour ago, SkOw said:

Glad your family is ok!!! :foryou:

I just bought a minivan myself. If young me could see old me, young me would make fun of old me relentlessly. lol  That said they are extremely convenient.   If you go that route I recommend stow-n-go. 

My family enjoyed the utility aspect of the fold flat Stow-n-Go in our Dodge as well :)

9 minutes ago, Inaflash said:

What’s that book doing on my kitchen counter? :hi:

lol

You still got that Northford? :baiting:

Claimed!

Tales From the Crypt 6 (Russ Cochran / Gladstone REPRINT- 1992) in CGC 9.6 signed on July 15, 2012 by the legendary Jack Davis (RIP). 

927941334_TalesFromtheCrypt6(Reprint)SSF

Edited by newshane

5 minutes ago, mrd160 said:

:takeit: as per pm

^^ Strange Worlds and the awesome freebie!

(worship)

Please sell it back to me next year! :cry: