• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #1
1 1

35 posts in this topic

I can see a 3.0 nice book I have a 2.5 but the spine is way worse but same chipping on sides. never pressed or cleaned it or removed the tear seal but one day I might. I just love it for what it is.

89E290E4-09B4-4489-A2B4-9237F3094444.thumb.jpeg.5f549f92feab4f5437772c1a678a6428.jpg

31 minutes ago, migmtl76 said:

Yes attached. Those other staple holes not sure why they are there

well that's why I asked if the cover was still attached as some people put extra staples to hold the book together when the staples detached from the cover or because they were reading it a lot and saw the cover pulling away from the staples so they added extra. Just a thing they did.

1 minute ago, joeypost said:

Look in the 12 cent logo. Looks like an extra staple was added at one time. When removed they probably used a marker to color touch the holes. 

Thanks for your input. Would that merit a purple label ? If so can that restoration be removed?  thanks

1 minute ago, joeypost said:

Yes, it would be a purple label. You would have to get that scraped off, including the first wrap, as the ink bled through. 

Oh dear :( . Extra cost to get it restored. That sucks.

What do you mean by first wrap?  Thanks !

6 minutes ago, migmtl76 said:

Oh dear :( . Extra cost to get it restored. That sucks.

What do you mean by first wrap?  Thanks !

First interior page of the book. That's what those little dots are in the upper left corner. May go through more than one page, you need to check.