• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frederick, MD comic con Sunday Nov 17
1 1

1 post in this topic

This Sunday this three times a year show returns to the Clarion hotel in Frederick Maryland. Best to use the Francis Scott Key mall as a landmark as the hotel sits behind it atop a small hill. Convenient to both route 70 and also route 270. Show hours 10 to 4 and admission is $8 per person. Even though being held in a hotel it is to me quite a BIG show as I count at least 35 dealers I know who will have comics for sale. Plus looks like over 10 guests setup also. For the exact street address if using gps then go to Shoff promotions.com. If you click on the dealer tab it lists most of the dealers who will be there this Sunday. Even though the show draws hundreds don’t worry about parking as they have a huge parking lot. Overflow parking can use the mall parking and a short walk up the hill. Pretty certain the room is sold out. If looking for a table or other info then best to contact the promoter through his website. 

Looking over the vendor list I know there will be some Great Wall books in the room (plus long boxes to go diving in).  Will have a Fantastic Four 1 slab for sale plus other cool slabs like Wwbn 32 etc.