• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Vancouver February 15-17, 2020 Todd McFarlane
1 1

64 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, lou_fine said:

if he had the revealing hole in the front :p instead of in the back and tried to call himself something else, I am 100% sure he would have been stopped by Security then.  lol

In the interest of gender equality  hm

I saw a pic of Butt-man, and with our fragile Canadian sensibilities, you would have been offended by -man (especially on Family Day) :kidaround: but less offended by butt-cheek-lass.

3 hours ago, aardvark88 said:
3 hours ago, lou_fine said:

I probably wouldn't buy a ticket until they announce their comic book vendor list first.  Strangely enough, for a comic book convention, there never seems to be any mention at all on the comic book vendors themselves, especially for the out of province ones who generally don't show up at the local cons.  ???   doh!

Realistically, I don't expect the Calgary comic vendor to make the long and $$ journey back to FEV. Harley will return to FEV in Feb, 2021, as long as he is not relaxing at HNL, Hawaii con that same weekend which was the conflict he had re: FEV in Feb, 2019.

Yes, but I also believe that Harley showed up with his wares at the last Vancouver Comic Con when it was held here last Fall.  Don't think he'll show up for this one on March 1 though, since it's way too close to this FEV one.  (shrug)

So, from what you are saying, there are probably a lot fewer true comic book vendors at FEV as compared to the Vancouver Comic Con since both of them are mostly comprised of just local comic book dealers with the same usual common "hot" flavor of the month books?  hm

On 2/19/2020 at 1:22 PM, lou_fine said:

(shrug)

there are probably a lot fewer true comic book vendors at FEV as compared to the Vancouver Comic Con since both of them are mostly comprised of just local comic book dealers with the same usual common "hot" flavor of the month books?  hm

Harley had a wide assortment of more obscure Atlas, pre-code horror, Millie the Model, GA Wonder Woman, World's Finest, etc. Old geezers like us would consider any comic post-Hulk #181 common as dirt although Hulk #181 is now 46 :preach: years old.

Also, Fart-man's frontal :o was not appropriate for Family Day, as he could have been called Schlong-lad.