• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY! Pgs 1-7 20% off singles, 30% off Lots!; See Page 7 for $3 each/4 for $10 -- X-Men, Darkhawk, Sandman, Walking Dead; see Page 7
1 1

157 posts in this topic

Hi all,

It's here! :acclaim: Despite absolutely NO demand! Part Two!

I'm usually buying or selling in Gold/Silver/Bronze but I seem to have amassed some cool odds and ends from more recent times through buying some diverse collections, so here I am (again). Link to kudos thread is under my avatar. First,

:rulez:

Payment is check or money order; I do not have PayPal.

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Shipping: One book first class in a flip n ship mailer for $5 within U.S., a few books (maybe up to 10-12) can fit inside a flip n ship mailer that is then inserted into a legal size priority flat rate for $7. After that, stackers go in a medium priority flat rate box at $14. Canada ships at actual.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! First up, a full NM set of Wolverine and the X-Men. You get #1-42 (first run, complete), annual 1, Marvel Now run 1-3, Alpha and Omega miniseries 1-5, and Regenesis one-shot (52 total books). Let's get you out under $50 shipped...

Take the lot for $30.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Among the stranger things in this collection I bought was nearly a short box of Continuity Comics, dozens of which are autographed by writer Peter Stone. I managed to assemble two signed sets of the eight-part Deathwatch 2000 Prelude. Both are NM sets with all issues signed by Stone.

Two sets available, $10 each. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bruce Lee The Dragon Rises, a short-lived low print run set from Darby Pop in which Bruce Lee is brought back to life in the present day. You get #1-4 (full run) plus a second cover version of #2, and the Free Comic Book Day edition. 5 of the 6 are NM, one of the #2's is more like FVF.

Take the six-book lot for $20.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I also have maybe a dozen Copper Age books that are signed and numbered, when that was a thing back before sig SS. Either way, I've never been an autograph guy, but if there's any interest I will shoot and list these.

if there are any interesting creators on the signatures let me know please