• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 121 & 122: $185

14 posts in this topic

Details:

• Shipping included (shipping in the continental US only...apologies to my Canadian brethren!)  
  • First :takeit:gets it, and trumps any PM negotiations.
  • PayPal only.
  • No HOS or Probies
  • Payment due within 2 days of claiming the book.  No timed payments for this book.
  • Returns accepted within 3 days of receiving book. Buyer pays shipping. Book must be returned in original condition.
  • Comic will be shipped safely. Please read my Kudos Thread if you have any doubts!
  • I reserve the right to not sell to troublemakers or sketchy accounts. :blush:
  • Let me know if you have any questions!

LINK to my Kudos Thread

Selling one of my absolute favorite books!  I'm calling this a 6.5, but here's a link to the PGM thread I posted a while back if you'd like to read the opinions for your self (Note: due to Photobucket sucking the pics won't load, but it's the same book).

$675 shipped CONUS  Sold

FF52-Front.jpeg

FF52-Back.jpeg

IMG_9876.jpg

IMG_9877.jpg

IMG_9878.jpg

IMG_9879.jpg

IMG_9880.jpg

IMG_9881.jpg

IMG_9883.jpg

Edited by jaybes
SOLD

A classic ASM pair: 121 and 122 for all the Gwen/Goblin fans!

Notes:

- ASM 121 4.0-5.0: Has a small tear on the cover near the letter "G", which is visible in the scans. The book presents very nice otherwise, still very yellow cover.

- ASM 122 3.0: Calling this 3.0 because of the detached bottom staple (see photos), but it looks a heck of a lot nicer.

$185 shipped CONUS for the pair

ASM121F.jpeg

ASM121B.jpeg

ASM122F.jpeg

ASM122B.jpeg

IMG_9885.jpg

Edited by jaybes
Price drop!

Hi Jaybes

Thanks for your reply and the price drop on the ASMs.  I would like to take you up on it. 

How would you like to get paid? Just let me know.

Hope you have a nice holiday.

Kevin

Lucienjohns@gmail.com

Hi Jaybes

Thanks for your reply and the price drop on the ASMs.  I would like to take you up on it. 

Kevin

Lucienjohns@gmail.com

1 hour ago, thandi said:

Hi Jaybes

Kevin

Lucienjohns@gmail.com

PMed