• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When did Sabrina the teenage witch go dark?
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I’ve been watching Sabrina on Netflix and it’s really pretty good! I think I recall that they did some dark issues that were non-humorous or just basically more occult and darker than the typical Archie versions. Anyone know where to look to see some of these? What was the first version? Bonus points if you have pictures.  :)

Steve

5 minutes ago, shiverbones said:

But the whole shebang started with this one-off variant cover

F3E123C1-D39C-4B88-BC83-D5A7A01B79DA.jpeg

I got that issue to give to a boardie for secret Santa on the boards last year... hm

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/view/1014152

I got his raw of course, should have bought me one while I was at it, sheesh :sorry: didn't se that those sales were from 2017 :whatthe:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, deadleg said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/view/1014152

I got his raw of course, should have bought me one while I was at it, sheesh :sorry: 

Should have bought a 9.8 when i had the chance..............

Those sales were showing from 2017, I bought that raw last year this time for $29.99 plus shipping, either I got lucky or it's come down a bit, not really a "lot of sales."

9 minutes ago, Hepcat said:

Here in Archie's Madhouse 22 from way back in 1962:

Sabrina-22-664x1030_zpsou7redti.jpgS

She was a bad girl right from the start.

:wink:

I always thought that she had a little bit of the dark side inside her from the beginning I remember reading some Archies back in the day and going well she's kind of bad underneath but not totally I wonder if the writers will expand on that later on.. 

1 hour ago, Krismusic said:

I always thought that she had a little bit of the dark side inside her from the beginning I remember reading some Archies back in the day and going well she's kind of bad underneath but not totally I wonder if the writers will expand on that later on.. 

Yes, twould truly be interesting to explore the darkness deep inside Sabrina!

:luhv:

Edited by Hepcat