• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Watchmen 1 :)

7 posts in this topic

While I was opening and organizing boxes from the collection I ran into some mystery books. the ones that just appear one day and you have no memory of how they got there. I tend to grade my books a little harder then I grade others . I went over this book with black light , sunlight, flashlight and 5X mag lens. I saw a pin on one corner while it was magnified. I was hoping to get some collaboration or someone to tell me I was delusional and needed sleep ;) 

I took pictures with natural and some with artificial to get a better read

Per the rules I will keep my score to myself. Thank you in advance my ninja's 

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1565.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

IMG_1568.JPG

2 hours ago, silversufer27 said:

How do you forget about a mystery box? Anyway cuz of that tear on the spine I would say like 9.2 plus 

Thank you brother. I didnt forget about the box.( for the record I said mystery books)  I collected from the late 60's thru to the 90's like many , I left feeling betrayed by my hobbys industry. everything set in a closet for a quarter century and now my beat up ,knocked around coconut doesnt recall everyone of several thousand books. Its kind of fun.. but I missed the tear on the spine??? which pic???

Edited by Arak Zantara

8 hours ago, Arak Zantara said:

Thank you brother. I didnt forget about the box.( for the record I said mystery books)  I collected from the late 60's thru to the 90's like many , I left feeling betrayed by my hobbys industry. everything set in a closet for a quarter century and now my beat up ,knocked around coconut doesnt recall everyone of several thousand books. Its kind of fun.. but I missed the tear on the spine??? which pic???

7 look at dead in the left