• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paypal dispute, any boardie advice would be appreciated.
1 1

89 posts in this topic

See this is where Mark Zaid needs to step in.

It is ridiculous when a call centre employee over-rules the opinion of 3 paid professional graders.

CGC needs to fight for it's customers - or people just won't bother, if paypal sides with the buyer. 

Ebay was quick enough to kiss arse when a $3.2m Action #1 went up for sale - to get the business

Why can't I tag Zaid into this thread?

Edited by Beige

7 hours ago, zeezee said:

Has anybody heard about Adyen? I ran across this article, hopefully the landscape will change:  https://www.vox.com/2018/1/31/16957212/ebay-adyen-paypal-payments-agreement

There was a thread on this a while back, I seem to recall most everyone yawning over the news.

Reading it again though, it seems like this may cut out one avenue for potential buyer fraud.  If I read it correctly, eBay itself will be handling the payment aspects, with AdYen as the internal processor.  Thereby eliminating the potential for a PayPal chargeback scam.

Either way, :censored: eBay.