• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CAPTAIN AMERICA #117 CGC 9.2 (White Pages)
2 2

5 posts in this topic

CAPTAIN AMERICA #117 CGC 9.2 (White Pages) 1st Falcon

:rulez: Below

1. Price includes Shipping CONUS in the US. Outside the 48-states I will pay for $20.00 of the shipping cost the rest of the shipping price is on the buyer

2.  I will not sell to folks on the boards Hall of Shame or folks on the probation list

3. Paypal is preferred, other forms of payment are based upon a case by case basis 

4. Payment is expected 48-hours after you purchase the item.  If I don't hear from the buyer when I reach out after the 48-hours I will repost the book

5.  Book will be shipped in a Medium-Size Flat Rate box via priority mail.  It will include full insurance on the book and tracking will be sent to buyer as soon as book is mailed

6. Returns are accepted if the buyer notifies me No Later Than (NLT) 48-hours after they receive the book.

7. If the book is returned, the book needs to be in the same condition that it was shipped out in, and buyer is responsible for return shipping

8.  My KUDOs thread is below

Mike22 KUDOS Link

9. First :takeit: gets the book in order that it shows up on the boards

10.  If I am negotiating on a PM offer, and an :takeit:is posted, the boardie who posted the :takeit:gets the book

11. If we are negotiating a price, and we decide on the price, the buyer needs to post an :takeit: via PM.  Until that is posted, the book is still for sale, and can be purchased by another boardie.

12. PM offers are welcome

13. Any questions or issues, drop me a message on the boards

14.Book is listed below GPA with White Pages. (Last 4 x Sales: $1250.00, $1112.00, $1350.00, $1235.00)

15. Pictures and price is below

Edited by Mike22
Updated Rules