• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] EC, ACG, DC, Timely: 4 Slabs, Raw Books (WW, Nedor, etc.): 15% OFF ALL BOOKS in THREAD!!

23 posts in this topic

4 slabs and some raws.

The Rules: :rulez:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer okay in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada for 1 or 2 slabs, or up to 6 raws, is $10.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post for 1 or 2 slabs, or up to 6 raws, is $15.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined.
  • No returns on the slabs; if there's something you see on the raws that I missed, please contact me within 1 week of receiving and we'll work it out (full refund, but shipping on you).
  • I'll listen to reasonable offers ... don't hesitate to PM. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • I’ll send out invoices within 2 days (or sooner) of the thread’s closing.  Please provide payment within 2 days of invoice date.
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

7 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Miss America 6; 5.0ish;  published by Goodman; early Patsy Walker appearance; FC: spine roll/stress; top left wear; chip out near the bottom of right leg; BC: smudges, wear at bottom; asking: $150.00

20180120_220052_resized_1.jpg.7cdb5667d7048789a089ad981b09ca31.jpg

Actually...sigh...that sounds a lot like me...

lol