• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - Cancelled
3 3

171 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, joeypost said:

If the show is rescheduled for the late summer I,may actually stay a few extra days to see Banff. 

I may even join Andy by eating a plate of nothing but vegetables. 

My food does not approve of you eating their food.

2 minutes ago, joeypost said:

The Canadian dollar will be so low by then, Ill double my money. 

I have two co-morbid conditions so it's nada for me:cry:

14 hours ago, joeypost said:

If the show is rescheduled for the late summer I,may actually stay a few extra days to see Banff.

Would recommend Lake Louise and Moraine Lake for summer hiking. (Peter) Parker Ridge half way north from Banff to Jasper is good short warm up hike for city slickers. Classic Lake Louise 4 star hike is to Plain of 6 Glaciers behind the Fairmont Banff/Lake Louise hotel. Sentinel (no X-men) Pass (thumbsu near Moraine Lake is a superb hike if your cajones are as big as greggy's. If you are bent out of shape from lifting long boxes, recommend flat hike just outside of Banff: 2 Jays or 3 Charlie Lakes, I forget.

14 hours ago, greggy said:
14 hours ago, joeypost said:

The Canadian dollar will be so low by then, Ill double my money. 

I have two co-morbid conditions so it's nada for me:cry:

No Greggy at the Calgary Expo? :sorry:

15 hours ago, joeypost said:

I may even join Andy by eating a plate of nothing but vegetables. 

If it is late summer then you may as well stay and hit the Edmonton Expo a week later. lol 

That sucks but is not unexpected. At a certain point they will not be able to bring in guests or find alternate dates for it. We will have to look to next year then.

I wonder if the Edmonton Expo will be cancelled?

40 minutes ago, kimik said:

find alternate dates for it. We will have to look to next year then.

I wonder if the Edmonton Expo will be cancelled?

Hopefully, Red and White and Edm Expo Sept, 2020 will not be cancelled. I get the bad feeling Vancouver Comic and Toy show for June 28/20 will be postponed or cancelled unfortunately. So sad. :/

21 minutes ago, kimik said:

Oh well. Looks like I will send more slabs to Clink this year than I was planning to.

:(

13 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Calgary Stampede May, 2020 and Montreal Con July 3-5, 2020 also cancelled. :o

With the expanding outbreak in Calgary it makes sense to cancel the Stampede as well.

7 hours ago, kimik said:

With the expanding outbreak in Calgary it makes sense to cancel the Stampede as well.

What the ???  am I going to do this summer? I’m really starting to regret not taking a vacation in December/January somewhere sunny.