• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - Cancelled
3 3

171 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

Means the parking lot in the evening will be hellish in Calgary.

As long it’s going to be in the evening with the game. I’m good with parking spot for the days while I’m in the show :luhv:

On 3/4/2020 at 1:50 PM, thehumantorch said:

:banana:  Playoff hockey

Any corona at Red and White this Sunday? Seattle mayor does not want any groups of 10 or more, as may spread corona at the postponed/cancelled ECCC.

1 hour ago, Quicksilver Signs said:

I have concerns for the show - attendance wise or cancellations 

Sweet, big discounts at your booth!!!!

On 3/4/2020 at 1:50 PM, thehumantorch said:

:banana:  Playoff hockey

Heard Red and White con was gangbusters for most vendors. Is Calgary Expo still 'confirmed' to go ahead even due to possible Covid-19 fear else folks will need to start cancelling or making other travel arrangements for that week at the end of April, 2020?

The Red & White this weekend was the best spring one in the past few years for me. Lots of cheap stuff sold, and a few books in the $500 - $1000 range, but no big books which I am fine with. It seems like the economy in Calgary has stabilized a bit now after three years of cuts, so I don't think the oil price crash will impact things much. A number of buyers were lining up books for the Expo so I hope it goes forward. I can use the $$$ to buy more equities.......