• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KEYS AND 1ST APPEARANCES! MAKE AN OFFER!
3 3

195 posts in this topic

Haven't sold here in awhile...

No Probies, No HOSers. If we have had problems before, thank you for window shopping

PAYPAL, AND MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED.  

Shipping in the US is $13 priority mail (AS MANY AS YOU BUY), CONTINENTAL US shipping only, sorry

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

No returns on CGC graded items.

I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles or Joey Gunz Comics on Ebay. I am a top rated seller with zero negative feedback and alliT categories are 5.0s :gossip:

1412887226_A-Force1CGC9.8WP001.thumb.jpg.ce068dfaa8d5aad9ce06479712962edf.jpg

A-Force #1 CGC 9.8            $90

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

First I would like to thank you all for the PMs and letting me know your interests.  If therre were any specifics you asked for, I will try to list those books last to give you a chance to respond to my responses.  I appreciate the interest so without any further delay, Heeere weeee   go!