• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

6 posts in this topic

What can I say, first the gas package at the house a couple of months ago and now I need tires for the car. 

Rules:

no prob or HOS list persons. 

Payment is Paypal only, no friends or family payments please (besides being against board rules).  Please pay within 3 days of take.  I'll send a paypal invoice once I have your email addy.

Only shipping to the USA.   Shipping is on Fridays and Saturdays.

FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL USA - priority mail with insurance and signature confirmation

Returns - not on CGC graded books. 

first  :takeit: posted in the thread wins.  PM are ok however until a :takeit:is posted in the thread it is still up for sale and you may lose to someone posting take it in the thread first.

I have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always shipped quickly (and paid quickly when I bought).

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Edited by boatfund

Amazing Spider-man 101 First Morbius 

CGC 7.5 Off White to White Pages - Signature Series Roy Thomas

reduced to $599.00  $549.00  $537.00 with free ship

Case has scuffing and scratch marks, but no cracks.

No GPA sales for CGC 7.5 SS Roy Thomas

a 7.0 Roy Thomas SS sold in July 2018 for $625.00 according to GPA

for regular blue label CGC 7.5 (non signature series) 90 day GPA average is $610.00 blue label

reduced to $599.00  $549.00  $537.00 with free ship

Pics Coming

Edited by boatfund
lowered price