• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - Amazing Spider-Man 252

7 posts in this topic

Hello - looking for help grading this one. I think it's in the 9's but it has a couple of things that may or may not make it worth my while to submit to CGC. My concern is on the spine there are a couple of dents that don't seem to break color, but I am not sure if a press would resolve. Also, there is a bit of foxing (I think that's what you call it) on the top left corner. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

ASM252Back.jpg

ASM252Cover.jpg

ASM252Inside.jpg

ASM252Spine.jpg

ASM252TopCorner.jpg

I would say 8.0 depending on what the blue stuff on the back cover is. Is it a stain, Ink bleed through, production defect, bad wash? 

21 hours ago, Krismusic said:

I would say 8.0 depending on what the blue stuff on the back cover is. Is it a stain, Ink bleed through, production defect, bad wash? 

Hmmm - not a stain may be production defect IMO. Doesn't look like bleed either. I bought the book off a collector who has multiple copies bought when it hit the stands in the 80's and was bagged right away (having seen his collection, I believe if anything it may be defect or bleeding somehow, not wash). Thanks for the input - I would have not seen that!