• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old comics for sale OO.

27 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Hey. Selling comic books is not for the faint hearted. Keep trying.

I figured out what was causing part of the problem. For whatever reason, pinching the photo with your fingers before taking the picture causes issues when uploading. I need to compensate for that

Just now, Junkdrawer said:
38 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Hey. Selling comic books is not for the faint hearted. Keep trying.

I figured out what was causing part of the problem. For whatever reason, pinching the photo with your fingers before taking the picture causes issues when uploading. I need to compensate for that

It is the era of 'me too'..., 

Sorry you had so much trouble Chris. You had me at the story. Was waiting to jump some. Hopefully, you can get them posted.

I hope you took a group shot or shots of the find before it gets broken up. Would love to see it.

I have been lucky enough over the years to find several similar “lost” Atomic Age hoards. I love to look at the pictures.  Nothing like going through boxes like that not knowing what the next book in the pile will be!