• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics = Happiness
3 3

129 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Selling some books from the vault here. No HOSers (Hall Of Shame members). POSers (Pieces Of Sheet members) nor LOSers (League Of Schlub members). First:takeit: wins, so if you want to kick tires via PM, feel free but if the :takeit:shows up before we transact a deal, I will honor the signage.. My cat will be the arbiter of justice in the case of all ties. He is a fair cat. I have been a board member much longer than my stats convey. Some sort of name change clerical error which I have tried to fix but the man wants to keep me down. I have bought and sold many items on these boards so just know that you are dealing with a straight shooter, you can check out my linked in profile here https://www.marvel.com/characters/tatterdemalion

Also, I have extensive ebay feedback as well, just check this as proof

image.thumb.png.accadc4c85d9a8a72246bb6713f4eb68.png

If you are God fearing I would probably stop reading right about here. As a matter of fact, I would clear the cache and shut down my computer, for the taint of evil has already infected it. Are you running Mcafee? That's not going to help. Sorry. You should have read the item description before clicking on this auction. I am absolving myself of any wrongdoing if you continue to read and I need you to know that you already owe 15 Hail Mary's and an Act of Contrition as of this point. Are you going to keep going?  Now, I want you to look at the very first picture, but I would start by squinting, gradually letting the image take hold as you open your eyes. I purposefully placed a Weird Tales pulp magazine from 1928 near the rear triangle. Within the pages of that pulp are the very first mentions of an entity named Cthulu. I have it "double-bagged" in a special plastic because the stench emanating from its foul pages can cause hysteria if inhaled. Also in the foreground is King Ghidorah a demonic entity bent on the destruction of Earth. The reason, I want to show the scale of evil that this bike frame represents. It dwarfs two paragons of malevolence. I have had this thing under my house for the last fifteen years, I have never ridden it, afraid of its dark embrace. It whispers to me, telling me to do terrible unspeakable acts. I can take it no longer. I fear for my safety and those around me. Plus, I have neighbors. Though Paramounts were made in Chicago, I am not so sure about this ones provenance. It has definitely been repainted so I am guessing the infernal machination of some paint-smith might be the causation of the purity of evil this bike exudes. I am not saying human sacrifice was involved in the blood red lugs nor that some depraved utterances in long dead tongues were incanted at the time of painting, just that this thing is pretty profane.

The bike frame is 56 cm and the top tube is also 56cm. There are some paint blemishes and chips mainly near the bottom bracket. The rear triangle has been drilled for a brake. Feel free to email me questions.

I will have you know that I am an honest person and I will ship this to you but when the clerk at USPS asks me if there is anything explosive, dangerous, or harmful within the box, I am going to lie and say no. The bike is making me lie.

I will charge $15 for 1-2 CGC books in the United States, If you buy a boat laod of books then i will charge actual costs.  I will package the book(s) well and ship on the weekend. I accept checks,Money Orders, and Paypal. No returns on CGC books unless I grossly misstate something about said book.