• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossroads Comic Con, December 15, 2019, Salem Oregon
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hello all.   I just wanted to let people know about the Crossroads Comic Con that I am running in December.  This is the second time I am putting this on (the first was in 2017) and am looking forward to seeing it grow.   I know con is a misnomer in this case as we are only doing a one day event this year, but we wanted it in there for easier branding as we grow.  At this point we have over 30 tables signed up, and will be expanding into more rooms if I continue to get dealer table requests.  If any of you are located in the pacific northwest and able to make it, we hope that you could join us.  The event will be in the Holiday Inn, Salem and runs from 10 am to 3 pm on Sunday, December 13.  Early bird entry begins at 9:00 am.  Entry is $5 at the door, unless you are an early entry, and then it is $8.00.  Feel free to message me for more details.  Thanks!

Flyer.jpg