• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McFarlane Private Signing Yellow Label Books

6 posts in this topic

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review my question.

I will be submitting books to the Todd McFarlane private signing & my first time submitting for a private signing event. I have several books that are currently graded w/ yellow labels that I would like to submit to have Mr. McFarlane's signature added. I reviewed the submission guidelines, and they require the book be in a bag w/ a signature window. How does this work with currently yellow label graded books? Do I have to crack the book out of its graded case (something I have never done) and bag/window it, or is this a service CGC would provide at an additional cost? Also, with the books that are currently yellow label, should I send the existing label along as proof of verification for the existing signature(s)? I understand that the grade itself may change as it goes through the process again, but I don't want to lose the existing verified signatures.

Please let me know what I need to do so I can get the books in prior to the submission deadline. Thank you very much!

• Administrator

Hi there, great question. Signature Series books must never be removed from their case, unless under the supervision of a CGC authorized witness. To add Todd's signature to your Signature Series books, please send them to us in their current encapsulated state. We will remove the books from their cases for an additional $5 fee per book. 

22 hours ago, Aron Flux said:

How much longer until books from this signing will be shipped back?  Is their an ETA?

2564749 submission

He has not signed them yet.  He was sick with the flu and the signing was postponed until this month sometime.  The better question is when will he sign this month?

• Administrator

Todd had to delay the signing due to illness and then the holidays. He'll be signing in the next couple of weeks and the original turnaround times will be honored starting on the day books are signed. Thanks for your patience.