• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) For sale, Amazing Spider-Man #122 CGC 9.8 White pages
1 1

1 post in this topic

Offering this for 1,910 us dollars. I will email a standard PayPal "goods and services" invoice. Prompt payment please!

Feel free to PM with any questions :)!

*Full disclosure*, it's not 100% free of Newton rings but close. The slab is 98% free of NRs (if looking straight at the book) except for that little bit you see on the last picture. It has a few more but they are ONLY visible if the slab is angled in a certain direction and light is reflected off the front. So in order to see them you would actually have to try. You won't see them most if not any of the time.

The first :takeit:wins the book even if I'm negotiating something through PM.

Will ship free within 2 business days of payment only within continental United states USPS priority mail fully insured super securely bomb proof packaging! I'll cut NO corners take NO chances with how I package this so rest assured!!!!

No returns! In the event of damage to the case as a result of the shipping I'm open to reimbursing the reholder fee. I would need photos as proof within 7 days of receiving the book 

Please no probation, only buyers with clean records.

Thanks alot for looking!!! :foryou:

20191121_165943.jpg

20191121_165957.jpg

20191121_170044.jpg

20191121_170237.jpg

Edited by MGsimba77