• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #119 CGC 9.0 and two raw ASM's

8 posts in this topic

What's for sale:  Three books, all Amazings -- one graded, one holdover from my last sales thread, and one new offering.

About me: I have had a very large number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here, including many, many sales threads -- you can see my kudos HERE  I've done deals with so many people here, I've almost lost count!  If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you. 

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp as best as I can figure out will determine who gets the book.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.  I'll be invoicing at the end of the thread, but I'll be glad to do so beforehand for anyone if they request it.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many, but if I do, it was for a reason. hm).

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost.  Sorry, no Media Mail.  Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time.  Upon payment, I should be able to ship to you within 48 hours of payment.  

Payment: PayPal only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so if I've done business with you before, but please contact me by PM first.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying. 

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a clear mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  I feel my grading is solid, but I'm as human as anyone else and might have made a mistake. In the end, the main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done and feel they can buy with confidence.  Hopefully, my lengthy track record will speak for itself (thumbsu

So let's get it underway, shall we?   :banana:

4 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Amazing Spider-Man #119 -- CGC 9.0 -- OW pages -- $130

Selling after upgrading.  Awesome Romita cover,

Spoiler

20191121_003644.jpg

Spoiler

20191121_003717.jpg

Spoiler

20191121_003652.jpg

Spoiler

20191121_003701.jpg