• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I think is cool: framed page of Hulk 180

12 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

Marvel Value stamp full pages.jpg

Framed Hulk 180 page.jpg

AWESOME!! :foryou: Glad for you :) that's a nice frame too! That's a lot of pages and marvel value stamps, Marvel Knew How To Bring Out The Collector!

That's awesome!!  I want to do the same thing, problem is I have to buy a Hulk #180 to do it.  I wonder if anyone has ever made a print of that page?

Edited by an99

5 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Last year I bought an ebay auction that had all the Marvel Value Stamps in the full pages the stamps appeared in

The Hulk 180 page is fantastic, but I also think this is a great collection to have as well. :smile:

Strange how I can put to one side the thought of all of those comics, no longer intact, for something so unusual to see and to have the opportunity to own.

Edited by Ken Aldred

:)

10 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

The Hulk 180 page is fantastic, but I also think this is a great collection to have as well. :smile:

Strange how I can put to one side the thought of all of those comics, no longer intact, for something so unusual to see and to have the opportunity to own.

Especially if done a long time ago, and no harm in buying them already done, at least they now won't be thrown away and really "lost!"

6 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Thanks, appreciate the comment. I am thrilled to own the pages and putting my OCD to work I compiled them all in a large binder attaching each page to a magazine sized backing board with clear photo tabs at the corners. I then placed each page in a plastic sheet and put them all into a binder for which I made a custom cover. I keep it on my book shelf above my computer station so I can easily look at it anytime I want. :cloud9:

I am in need of therapy.

MVS Binder pages.jpg

MVS binder.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:53 PM, HarrisonJohn said:

Marvel is releasing a facsimile edition of Hulk 180.

Really?  Awesome.  Thanks for letting me know.  Much appreciated.  :)