• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daniel dupcak
4 4

130 posts in this topic

I remember as a kid going to Fantazia....Danny was great. Had an amazing collection. I even held the rare honus Wagner card....I saw a wall having 5 action comic 1s...5 Batman 1s...his shop to me was like heaven...he spent tons of time talking to me...as I spent my 20 dollar allowance....worst thing happened to him was getting married...his ex clobbered him....that's wat started his downward spiral....u guys now bash him...and wat iv read...he was convicted of...but there was a time this guy made my dreams come true...helped me escape the reality of my father's death...I'll always b faithful to him being the coolest guy ever

7 minutes ago, bronzejunkie said:

That is a name I haven't heard in a long time.

obi-wan-name-change.jpg?w=641

On 11/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, Erich Kempka said:

I remember as a kid going to Fantazia....Danny was great. Had an amazing collection. I even held the rare honus Wagner card....I saw a wall having 5 action comic 1s...5 Batman 1s...his shop to me was like heaven...he spent tons of time talking to me...as I spent my 20 dollar allowance....worst thing happened to him was getting married...his ex clobbered him....that's wat started his downward spiral....u guys now bash him...and wat iv read...he was convicted of...but there was a time this guy made my dreams come true...helped me escape the reality of my father's death...I'll always b faithful to him being the coolest guy ever

Welcome to the boards once again, Danny...........it's been awhile, but certainly good to see you back here.  (thumbsu  lol

10 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Welcome to the boards once again, Danny...........it's been awhile, but certainly good to see you back here.  (thumbsu  lol

Exactly what I thought.  Also figgered it would be one a them drive by shouting posts.