• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daniel dupcak
4 4

130 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, Erich Kempka said:

I remember as a kid going to Fantazia....Danny was great. Had an amazing collection. I even held the rare honus Wagner card....I saw a wall having 5 action comic 1s...5 Batman 1s...his shop to me was like heaven...he spent tons of time talking to me...as I spent my 20 dollar allowance....worst thing happened to him was getting married...his ex clobbered him....that's wat started his downward spiral....u guys now bash him...and wat iv read...he was convicted of...but there was a time this guy made my dreams come true...helped me escape the reality of my father's death...I'll always b faithful to him being the coolest guy ever

Can we get a follow up to this post?

37 minutes ago, kav said:
On 11/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, Erich Kempka said:

I remember as a kid going to Fantazia....Danny was great. Had an amazing collection. I even held the rare honus Wagner card....I saw a wall having 5 action comic 1s...5 Batman 1s...his shop to me was like heaven...he spent tons of time talking to me...as I spent my 20 dollar allowance....worst thing happened to him was getting married...his ex clobbered him....that's wat started his downward spiral....u guys now bash him...and wat iv read...he was convicted of...but there was a time this guy made my dreams come true...helped me escape the reality of my father's death...I'll always b faithful to him being the coolest guy ever

Can we get a follow up to this post?

Why not........can't hurt to give it a try at least.  (thumbsu  

Danny Boy, Danny boy, little Danny boy (i.e. @Erich Kempka), where forth art thou...........can you please come out to play and enlighten us with your second ever post on the boards here?  :wishluck:   lol

Edited by lou_fine

1 minute ago, lou_fine said:

Why not........can't hurt to give it a try at least.  (thumbsu  

Danny Boy, Danny boy, little Danny boy (i.e. @Erich Kempka), where forth art thou...........can you please come out to play and enlighten us with your second ever post on the boards here?  :wishluck:   lol

busy makin balloon animals most likely.

Can "Erich" at least tell how Cupcake "made his dreams come true" at least?  By selling him $20 worth of comics?  WHAT
Lemme guess-he saw how much the bright eyed kid wanted a Action #1 so he sold 'im one for $20-

Edited by kav

On 11/26/2019 at 5:59 AM, Unca Ben said:

The opening post of this thread reminds me of river-fishing when I was a kid.

The stinkier the bait, the more the fish would bite.

:gossip:  personally, I'm thinkin' it might be Stu.

Please some one tell me who is Stu?  This the second thread his name came up.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:24 AM, Erich Kempka said:

You forgot to mention he was a deadbeat dad.  :preach:

1 hour ago, Justin Case said:

His Ex clobbered him? Good on her. I know lots of other people who would like to clobber him as well

If I remember correctly, someone claiming to be his ex or ex girlfriend or something came on here many years back and was going to tell all about his resto and krap on comics. She posted a few times and I think she vanished. Maybe BUTM can find it, or remember her board name. Too bad all this stuff was not archived in a greatest hits thread.

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

If I remember correctly, someone claiming to be his ex or ex girlfriend or something came on here many years back and was going to tell all about his resto and krap on comics. She posted a few times and I think she vanished. Maybe BUTM can find it, or remember her board name. Too bad all this stuff was not archived in a greatest hits thread.

Her name was either Jan or Jen.  I think there was a number (s) in the id as well.  

wow, just reread the whole thing. the names on there bring back a ton of memories. I sold to lots of those guys back then, and those were some really great times on these boards when the mods would let it roll.

Supapimp. LOL.  that was another story of self destruction.