• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daniel dupcak
4 4

130 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, mr_highgrade said:
5 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Isn't he still selling on ebay as kellysuperheroes?  (shrug)

Yes, he goes by the name of Ed Kelly now. 

seriously?? and does he still have an endless supply of high grade books??

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

seriously?? and does he still have an endless supply of high grade books??

He never had a endless supply of HG books. He buys mid grade CGC books cracks them out and sells them as HG. He's also forging Stan Lee's signature and others on his dreck books that he can't sell at cover price. (thumbsu

12 hours ago, James J Johnson said:
13 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Are you thinking of when he talked about removing someone's eyeball with a spoon, but was going to leave it hanging by the optic nerve so the person could witness what he was going to do to them next?  Because that one was pure poetry.  

This was on the forum? :whatthe:   Moderators allowed this here at one time?

Yeah.....things were a bit different back then.  Although if it got too out of hand, the offending member would get thrown in the Penalty Box to cool down and have a chance to apologize to the moderators and straighten up.  It was a private area of the forum where you couldn't see the rest of the forum and other members couldn't see your posts......but you could read all of the pulled posts and threads in there, so it was...........interesting.

Several years back, I think you could still find the post I'm talking about......but the search function in here stinks so bad that I don't know if you still can or if it's still even available to read.  If I recall correctly, I think he referred to the individual as "tarbash" in his post as well.

Edited by Domo Arigato

34 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Yeah.....things were a bit different back then.  Although if it got too out of hand, the offending member would get thrown in the Penalty Box to cool down and have a chance to apologize to the moderators and straighten up.  It was a private area of the forum where you couldn't see the rest of the forum and other members couldn't see your posts......but you could read all of the pulled posts and threads in there, so it was...........interesting.

Several years back, I think you could still find the post I'm talking about......but the search function in here stinks so bad that I don't know if you still can or if it's still even available to read.  If I recall correctly, I think he referred to the individual as "tarbash" in his post as well.

That's it. lol

What would you do in a REAL prison, Tarbash? Whose punk would you be. Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see Tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes Tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:24 PM, Erich Kempka said:

I remember as a kid going to Fantazia....Danny was great. Had an amazing collection. I even held the rare honus Wagner card....I saw a wall having 5 action comic 1s...5 Batman 1s...his shop to me was like heaven...he spent tons of time talking to me...as I spent my 20 dollar allowance....worst thing happened to him was getting married...his ex clobbered him....that's wat started his downward spiral....u guys now bash him...and wat iv read...he was convicted of...but there was a time this guy made my dreams come true...helped me escape the reality of my father's death...I'll always b faithful to him being the coolest guy ever

Was the Wagner card also trimmed?

13 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Reference to a X-Mas day massacre with 7 forum member ejected into a penalty box, including Greggy? :whatthe:  Still available online? Link?

Greggy was forced to wear pasties and a g-string and was just put in there as "entertainment" for the others.

58 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Reference to a X-Mas day massacre with 7 forum member ejected into a penalty box, including Greggy? :whatthe:  Still available online? Link?

Greggy was forced to wear pasties and a g-string and was just put in there as "entertainment" for the others.

Forced?  That sounds like his usual leisure wear....., 

I bought a few books several years ago from an ebay seller "robojo33" before I read about this possibly being or someone close to the person this thread is about. No books ever came back restored, but nothing ever got his "described grade" either. I sent some books back as I knew they would never pass CGC above a certain grade level, but even doing that, the books I kept got an average of 3/4 of a grade lower than the described grade. The closest anything ever got was one that was described as a 9.8 got a 9.6. Most of the time the purchase came with a few extra "drek" books and a personal note signed "Perry"!

3 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

That's it. lol

What would you do in a REAL prison, Tarbash? Whose punk would you be. Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see Tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes Tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

Dupcak, you really are a stinky turd.