• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I'd like to tag the few people who have commented in this thread that they would participate but have yet to post a prize.
Cut-off time for donations is this coming Monday (12/23) at noon eastern.

@Turtle  @theCapraAegagrus  @999ghosts  @Arak Zantara  @Mayor006  @comicquant  @toro  @fastballspecial  @Ron C.

I'll be cutting it close. I should know for sure on Sunday! I'll have it in, but someone can for sure send me a message Monday morning if it hasn't posted before 10 am!

14 hours ago, shiverbones said:

I will jump in, offering a sandman 4 Cgc 8.5 and a few surprise extras, us and Canada for shipping

27F78D01-B4EC-4D7F-AB88-588EFE5891BB.jpeg

:cloud9: Love Gaiman.

My prize: $40 PayPal from me to you, plus if you live in the US or Canada, a small mystery mix of random copper and/or modern raw books (if outside of the US/Canada I'll make it $60 PayPal instead of the books). (Shipped/PayPal'd around Jan. 3rd when I get back in town).

I’m in. As the recipient of Greggy’s musty mirky mystery krap last year, I know how disappointing “mystery boxes” can be.

so...

I hereby donate the following hardback Marvel books, all in original shrinkwrap:

Silver Surfer, Storm, Hulk, Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD,

and  a non-Greggy-approved Mystery Box. 

605CBCAD-3C60-4378-847D-928FD86A5685.jpeg

Edited by comicparadox
Don’t get mad at me Greggy. You’re still my favorite Canadian tax accountant.

I just updated my first post to include 2 lots I'm putting into the raffle. 

In an effort to make things a bit more interesting and to throw a bone to someone who may not get a top pick, I'm including an Amazon Gift card with whichever of my two lots gets picked second.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:10 PM, Mayor006 said:
On 12/18/2019 at 7:34 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

I'd like to tag the few people who have commented in this thread that they would participate but have yet to post a prize.
Cut-off time for donations is this coming Monday (12/23) at noon eastern.

@Mayor006  @comicquant  @toro  @fastballspecial 

I'll be cutting it close. I should know for sure on Sunday! I'll have it in, but someone can for sure send me a message Monday morning if it hasn't posted before 10 am!

Tomorrow at 10 am? Eastern Central :foryou: jk and just in case, here is a post! :) 

Sorry about the other tags left in the post, wasn't fast enough to delete all the ones who have posted already....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM