• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

On 11/24/2019 at 5:11 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

Welcome... to the Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Raffle

Cut-off for prize donations is Monday, December 23rd at 12:00pm (Noon) EST

Forgot about this. :facepalm:

I guess I'll make my donation a mystery box and figure out the contents later.

mysterybox_1_1.jpg.ec6f55c545814e298090a39e58e27c4e.jpg.88d2c7dd0282d9508dc73108d0da8d56.jpg

4 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Thanks for all the great donations.
Hopefully any edits to prizes have been done by now, but if you do, for whatever reason, decide to edit your donation post, please BUMP that post so everyone can see it.

I'll begin working on finalizing the ranking form. Hopefully it will be up within the next few hours.

As for the drawing of names... that could come anytime between now and the start of the raffle. Keep your eyes open.

Just a heads up, I've updated my posting:

5 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Thanks for all the great donations.
Hopefully any edits to prizes have been done by now, but if you do, for whatever reason, decide to edit your donation post, please BUMP that post so everyone can see it.

I'll begin working on finalizing the ranking form. Hopefully it will be up within the next few hours.

As for the drawing of names... that could come anytime between now and the start of the raffle. Keep your eyes open.

I updated mine yesterday, just trying to help :)

Apparently, I was being extremely optimistic when I made this statement. Ranking form will now (hopefully) be up late tonight... after the monsters my children go to bed. :pullhair:

7 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Apparently, I was being extremely optimistic when I made this statement. Ranking form will now (hopefully) be up late tonight... after the monsters my children go to bed. :pullhair:

It's Christmas Eve, Eve! Dontcha know! lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

8 minutes ago, Arak Zantara said:
54 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Take your time!   Everyone is probably cooking, shopping or traveling .   Happy Holidays everyone. 

Wolvie can you break it down for me (noob) when do I need to come back  what time and date

@Wolverinex won't mind :shy:

noon eastern on the 27th is when the picking begins, and between now and then the picking order will be posted at anytime, depends on when you want to show up....

but be on the boards at noon the 27th to pick live, or when you get the picking order posted, you can submit a list of the order of prizes that you would pick, if your not going to pick live

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, Arak Zantara said:

Wolvie can you break it down for me (noob) when do I need to come back  what time and date

Basically Adamantium summed it up.  But just wait for the raffle order form.  Once you submit it, you are done.  HollyJollyone will use it when it's your pick.  Most people get something in their top ten because everyone has such diverse interests.

If you happened to be free on the 27th at noon, you can watch the thread and choose live during your turn if you want.  Otherwise, the default will be your order form.